You are invited to add your voice to the Ramsey County Library Master Plan for 2025 and Beyond!
Ramsey County Library (RCL) is developing a Master Plan for 2025 and Beyond. They will be soliciting public input from November 2 through December 7, 2018 in several different ways:
- Informational flyer–look for a flyer with more information at all seven library locations
- Participation boards–each library will have “participation boards” located in the entryways and in the children’s / teen areas for easy public input and comments.
- Surveys–RCL is hosting an 11-question survey in English, Spanish, Hmong, and Somali. Each branch will receive printed surveys to hand out.
- Listening sessions–RCL will host two events to hear public input. Each event will have interpreters speaking Somali, Hmong, and Spanish.
- Saturday, November 10, 1:30-2:30 p.m. at RCL-Mounds View
- Monday, November 19, 6:00-7:00 p.m. at RCL-Maplewood